Christian Care's Awards
AzAHA's Volunteer of the Year Award
Congratulations to Morgan Beck on this year's Award.
AzAHA Best Practice Award 2006
Congratulations to the talented and dedicated instructors of the Senior Career Certification Program.
The Best Practice Award was presented to: Kathryn Loscheider, Fleta Gladden, Bradley Auten, Lana Mattson and Winona Williams.
This award recognizes best practices that demonstrate an innovative approach to improving the quality of service in senior housing, which can be replicated and may motivate others to achieve a higher level of service and professional practice. The Senior Career Certification Program has an interdisciplinary approach and was life changing for many of the more than 100 graduates!
The program vision statement is:
Christian Care promotes learning opportunities and values skilled team members. Employees who view their employment with Christian Care as a career in retirement housing are given an opportunity to expand their knowledge and compassion in working with seniors.
- 1999 - John Norris, AzAHA Award of Honor
- 2001 - Christian Care Nursing Center Resident Valet Program, AzAHA Best Practice Award
- 2001 - Christian Care Phoenix - Resident, Marion Van Camp, AzAHA Volunteer of the Year Award
- 2001 - Christian Care Phoenix Resident, Harold Swanson, AzAHA Excellence in Service Award
- 2005 - Dr. Ronald Burt, Christian Care Chaplain - Phoenix Campus, AzAHA Trustee of the Year Award
- 2006 - Agnes "Aggie" Rader, Christian Care Nursing Center Staff Member, AzAHA Excellence in Service Award
- 2006 - Christian Care Senior Career Certification Program, AzAHA Quality First, Best Practice Award
- 2007 - Jerry Burroughs, Christian Care Phoenix Staff Member, AzAHA Excellence in Service Award
AzAHA Excellence in Service Award
Congratulations to Agnes Rader, winner of the 2006 AzAHA Excellence in Service Award.
This award is awarded annually at the state convention to frontline employees working at an AzAHA member organization.
The award is given to recognize employees who provide exceptional service to residents and have demonstrated a caring commitment to the quality of life for the elderly.
Aggie is a certified nursing assistant and rehabilitation aide who has been part of the Christian Care community for over 21 years. Aggie has consistently and significantly contributed to the quality care our residents receive.