HUD Senior Housing Cottonwood, AZ
Christian Care has a strong reputation for providing safe, affordable housing. Comfortable apartments, surrounded by carefully tended grounds, enhance the home-like atmosphere.
Our residents enjoy the beautiful and friendly ambiance of a community which provides security, fellowship and fun...all in one location and just minutes away from local churches, restaurants and shopping centers. Stop by and see for yourself!
Subsidized by the U.S. Dept. Of Housing and Urban Development
Christian Care's Cottonwood campus provides housing for the elderly under the Section 202 program. Equal housing opportunity is afforded to all persons who are at least sixty-two (62) years of age and who qualify under federal income standards.
For more information, please call us at (928) 634-7571.
- The household's annual income may not exceed the very-low income limits set by the U.S. Dept. of HUD.
- Residents typically pay 30% of their adjusted income for rent and utilities.
- The unit will be the family's only residence.
Services provided at Christian Care Cottonwood:
- One bedroom
- Emergency call system
- Resident Planned Activities
- Utilities included with rent
Supervisory and Personal Care Assisted Living service packages will be offered in Building 1 at our Cottonwood Community.
Assisted Living services include:
· 24-hour caregiver supervision
· Three meals and two snacks per day
· Housekeeping and laundry service once a week
· Medication monitoring and assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
Prospective Residents must meet HUD income and age restrictions.
For more information, please contact Toni Glenn, Apartment Manager at 928-634-7571.