HUD Subsidized Senior Housing
Welcome to Christian Care Phoenix HUD Subsidized Housing.
The Manors at Christian Care Phoenix has has earned a reputation for providing safe, affordable housing. Our comfortable apartments, surrounded by carefully tended grounds, enhance the home-like atmosphere.
Our residents enjoy the beautiful and friendly ambiance of a community which provides security, fellowship and fun...all in one location and just minutes away from local churches, restaurants and shopping centers. Call today to schedule a tour! 602-861-3970
Subsidized by the U.S. Dept. Of Housing and Urban Development
Christian Care provides housing for the elderly under the Section 202 program. An equal housing opportunity is afforded to all persons who are at least sixty-two (62) years of age and who qualify under federal income standards.
- The household's annual income may not exceed the very-low income limits set by the U.S. Dept. of HUD.
- Residents typically pay 30% of their adjusted income for rent and utilities.
- The unit will be the family's only residence.
Services provided by the Manors at Christian Care Phoenix:
- One bedroom and efficiency apartments.
- Emergency call system.
- Resident Planned Activities.
- Service Coordinator services.
- Scheduled Transportation
- Transportation Services.
- Utilities included with rent.
- Cable TV available.
Featuring Independent & Assisted Living Services!